Covid-19 Newborn Safety | In Home Lifestyle Sessions
There are so many unknowns right now and I want to make sure that your photography experience is enjoyable instead or stressful. I have outlined some of the new safety procedures below, but please email me if you have any questions or concerns. I am taking the current Coronavirus outbreak very seriously and will continue to monitor current CDC guidelines. Nothing is more important to me than the health and safety of my clients, family, and friends.
- During your session, I will wash my hands thoroughly and avoid touching my face.
- I am a hugger for sure, but for now I won’t be able to hug or shake hands. However I can awkwardly wave!
- I will wear a well fitting mask during all sessions.
- With few exceptions to take quick detail photos, I will social distance at all times during the session. I will also choose lenses that let me stay a little further away while still providing you with excellent photos.
- Even though I cherish baby snuggles, I will have parents do all moving of baby at this time and will provide verbal instruction inside of touching to pose you.
- My family is taking all precautions, my children are doing virtual learning, and we are avoiding large events and crowded places.
- I won’t be bringing any props with me to the sessions, but would love to utilize special items like family blankets you have in your home.
- I will be honest with you about my own health and that of my family. If you or anyone in your family are feeling unwell before a photoshoot, please message me and we can postpone it until everyone is healthy again. It is not a problem at all! Because of the nature of lifestyle newborn photography, dates are much more flexible than traditional posed sessions.
Chat with me about booking your Bloomington Indiana newborn session!